Portwest control and manage their activities to ensure risks to ethical and legal requirements are identified and action taken to eliminate or minimise their effects.
Portwest are committed:
- To comply with it’s legal obligations under the current Health, Safety and Welfare Act, Environmental Protection Act and the European and Dutch Acts, regulations, policies and laws.
- To promote health, safety and environmental awareness throughout the organisation.
- To maintain a safe and healthy working environment for its employees, with adequate facilities appropriate to the nature of the business activities.
- To ensure all suppliers fully comply with the principles outlined in our Ethical Trading Code of Conduct.
- To minimise the social impact of the company activities and avoid damage to the environment through regular reviews of the business from environmental and management systems audits.
Where do we Manufacture
Portwest manufacture ethically and responsibly in Europe and the Far East, including our new ultra-modern factory in Bangladesh.
Using the latest high tech innovations the team in Bangladesh have brought our production capabilities to a new level, delivering both consistent quality and impressive lead times.
Portwest factories are Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certified.
Customers can be assured all Portwest products are manufactured ethically and responsibly.
Full Testing & Certification
Portwest safety products are tested and certified to European, US, Australian and New Zealand standards by independent test houses.
Our products are certified to international standards including ANSI, AS/NZS NFPA, ISO and EN.
Quality & Environment
Portwest holds ISO 9001 for quality management systems and ISO 14001 for environmental management.
ISO 9001 Download
ISO 14001 Download